Thursday, June 3, 2010

"CAN YOU SPOT THE DAD?" GIVEAWAY

We love us some game shows at DOTS and we thought you might like to have a little fun while scoring yourself a DRESSING ON THE SIDE t- shirt.
First, the made up on the spot rules:
Which model do you think is a real life dad, pop, daddy, father...whatever you call that dominant male figure in a child's life.
Choose #1, #2, or #3.
We won't reveal the "real dad" until Sunday, June 6th--but, if there's more than one of you that guess correctly, we'll do a random generator to pick a winner.
Be sure to leave us an email or make sure your name connects us to your blog so we can get a hold of you...it would be a shame to win and not collect the winnings (it happened to us with that million dollar lottery ticket...) One entry please.
THE PRIZE:
the winner can pick any shirt (not just a dad's day shirt...ANY shirt) and we'll ship it to you.
Sound like fun? Let the games begin.


#1

#2

#3

15 comments:

  1. Ummm...#3??

    Karla
    khardersen@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 #2 #2 !! :)
    i dont want to give my email to the public so here is my etsy account: cari33

    (i dont use my blogger much)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I think it's #3! (LOVE the burger shirt. i have one of my own:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say #3 Your shirts are bursting with creativity. Just love them. You can reach me through Etsy: http://www.bearcengic.etsy.com although I think this will link to my blog(needs some desperate attention). Happy weekend! ~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. so hard -- each guy would make a cute daddy-o. i'm gonna go with numero uno.

    love this giveaway & love your blog!!
    kblair.s.mcleod at gmail.com

    wild-and-precious.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hMMMMMMM....

    It's {{totally}} #1!

    I'm just guessing that because of the wedding band.

    Am I right??

    I think I am...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i say #2...

    i'll check back to see if i win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Dad #2 for sure!! Those are "baby holding arms"... ya know what I mean! I have a strong feeling a DOTS t-shirt is coming my way!!!!

    ReplyDelete