Thursday, May 27, 2010

HOT DOTS

For those of you just joining us, Dressing On The Side won an editorial photo shoot with Phoenix rising star photographer Galaxie Andrews.
The storyline gives us three party girls that end up in smalltown USA after a wild night. Let's follow them on their adventure:




















want to find out more??? Check out Galaxie's blog for more pics and details from the day.




5 comments:

  1. oh what a fab shoot! congrats on the award. thx for stopping by and introducing me to your blog. love your etsy shop!

    have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That message was from me. Someone else was using my computer so I was signed in under the wrong name. Sorry :)

    Dawn {The Alternative Wife}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photo shoot! Congrats! Love your cool blog, I'm so glad you stopped by Little Blue Deer so I could find you! I'm definitely following! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw great photo shoot, I love the result!

    ReplyDelete